It's almost new year.
Happy New Year, everyone, whether you’re reading this or not. I hope your 2012 will be a great year. And I hope you don’t explode.
Once upon my koreaboo time, I made a fic about a...
Now, there’s an actual korean boy band named Infinite. Ha.
My guitar calluses.
I sure have missed you.
I'm kind of okay now.
The leftover popcorn is not helping, but eh.
Oh, shit, man. I want to heave and I’ve never ever had this kind of reaction to this restaurant’s Seafood rice noodle dish before (it was my favorite even). I don’t want to heave where my family can hear, though. Shit, man. Fuck home dining.
Fuck, I wanna do my homework but I don't know...
FUCK THIS SHIT, NOODLES, I’M COMING FOR YOU
Tearing up right now.
Why, yes, I am wishing that real life is like...
I want to see fucking dragons fight a damn yeti when I go to a battle of the bands.
Anonymous asked: So, we meet again.
izrail: sanduval: izrail: What happened last night No, really, dude. You don’t have to thank me. is it weird that I still call you Atlas? Nah, man. I call you itto in my head sometimes.
mishaargh replied to your post: My attempt to memorize my new house’s wi-fi password. I think thats even harder to memorize than the actual password… lol With great power comes great headaches. izrail replied to your post: My attempt to memorize my new house’s wi-fi password. mine is literally noaccess4u Me neither?
My eyes are going all weird and tumblr's green.
izrail: What happened last night No, really, dude. You don’t have to thank me.
My attempt to memorize my new house's wi-fi...
Hat-wearing, Xylophone-playing Kangaroo eating Mangos, 8 of them, against Violin-playing, 3 of them, 7 Battousais, 7 Crossover Porn, 5 as a Number, Count the Queens. HXKM8V37B7XP5NCQ First world problem solved.
Reading horror articles in tvtropes.
I kind of wanna make a random comic with the CB...
… Gonna do it.
suitsandunfulfilledgoals: That was fucking insane. Wait, we can rhyme bitch with bitch with bitch and bitch? I thought that’s illegal in 23 states.
Save me from the boredom of my life
1. What's your middle name?
I like to lie to people and say it's Wikartanoto.
2. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of a desktop about to take off into space.
3. What was the last thing you ate?
Curry, eggs, and rice.
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
5. Do you drink?
6. Do you smoke?
7. What is the first thing you noticed in someone?
Their appearance, sadly.
8. What is your hair color?
9. What is your eye color?
10. Do you wear contacts/glasses?
11. Dogs or cats?
None. But I have a dog.
12. What's your favorite animal?
13. What's your favorite television show?
Late Night w/ Jimmy Fallon.
14. What's your favorite movie?
Sherlock Holmes 2. (which I saw yest. Fucking great.)
15. What's your favorite band/singer?
None. I like their songs.
16. How old are you?
Five hundred twenty one thousand six hundred minutes.
17. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Doubt it... No, wait, yes. I don't get butterflies, though. I just think they're nice.
18. What's your sexual orientation?
19. What's your favorite color?
Any color's fine as long as it looks good.
20. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Rapped in front of people. Chocked like it's seizure-induced.
21. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
22. What were you like when you were a kid?
I liked dolls. Chubby. Latter, still am.
23. What would your dream house be like?
Enough space, simple, cheap.
24. What last made you laugh?
The movies yesterday.
25. What is your favorite word?
Fuck and legit.
26. What is your least favorite word?
27. What turns you on?
A light switch.
28. What turns you off?
A light switch flipped upside down.
29. What is your star sign?
30. What are your favorite books?
Night Watch series.
31. Do you have any siblings?
32. Do you like to dance?
33. What is your definition of cheating?
When the other person is not okay with you having sex with other people. Though I still have some unfinished thoughts about what cheating is, so I can't answer fully.
34. Have you ever cheated on someone?
I haven't dated at all.
35. Do you regret anything?
36. Do you have any phobias?
Shit jumping out at me.
37. Ever broken any bones?
38. Ever come close to death?
When I was a toddler. Had staph, I think.
39. What is your religion, if any?
None. I just believe in not hurting people.
40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
41. Are looks important in a relationship?
I don't know. But for me, looks are not important. Odors are.
42. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
43. What is your favorite season?
44. Do you have any tattoos?
45. Do you have any piercings?
46. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
No. I think even when I was a young kid, I thought that was ridiculous.
48. Who is your celebrity crush?
Tyler the Creator, oddly.
49. Are you a virgin?
50. Do you get jealous easily?
51. What is your favorite type of food?
52. Do you ever want to get married?
53. Who was your first kiss with?
54. Have you ever been cheated on?
55. What is your idea of the perfect date?
We both like it.
56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'm probably in the middle.
57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets?
I believe they're /possible./
58. What talent do you wish you'd been born with?
59. What is your saddest memory?
60. Do you believe in love at first sight?
61. Do you believe in soul mates?
62. Have you ever dyed your hair?
63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
Nope, and I hope nobody ever will.
64. Would you go against your moral code for money?
65. What are three things most people don't know about you?
I do clay charms, I sing, and I play the guitar. But the people in tumblr knows the last two.
66. Who are you jealous of?
Successful people that doesn't have the talent.
67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
Used to, like three years ago. Then we didn't have space, so we packed it up, and I don't do it anymore.
68. How long was your longest relationship?
None, dude. Stop reminding me.
69. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Technically full because the other half is filled w/ oxygen.
70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
I don't know.
71. Who is your most loyal friend?
Liz A____. Good friend. Pushes me both literally and academically.
72. Are you in a relationship?
No. Don't make me cray.
73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
74. Are you a bad person?
75. Are you a lover or a fighter?
I don't know. Never been put in that kind of situation before.
76. What did you do on your last birthday?
77. What is your favorite quote and why?
"It makes us or it mars us."
78. If your best friend died, what would you do?
79. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Get a bigger size for my new Converse's. It's tight on the toes.
80. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
Eat whatever hell I want, rob a bank, see if I could survive.
81. What is the strangest dream you've ever had?
Me, dad, mom were chased by a talking Big Ben.
82. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
Never experienced the latter.
83. Who were you in a past life?
A fucking sitar, whoosh.
84. What is your happiest childhood memory?
Water balloon fight at my last day of school because I was leaving for US.
85. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
86. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
87. If you were the president, what would you do?
I don't want to be the president.
88. What is your ideal career?
Successful musician and actor.
89. What is your political affiliation?
I stay in bliss, sadly. But probably democrat.
90. Are you conservative or liberal?
I'm not conserv, so I guess liberal?
91. Is the male or female body closest to perfection?
Male. Strongest overall? And so I await feminist comments, sigh. I stay in bliss.
92. Do you like kissing in public?
Never even kissed.
93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
Make myself know everything. Me and my friends have talked about it; it's the best power ever.
94. Where would you like to live?
Somewhere quiet, safe, and nice.
95. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
Somewhere safe and nice.
96. Describe yourself in one word.
97. Describe yourself in one sentence.
Dipshit goes boom, shakalaka.
98. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In college. Possibly not my number one choice because I'm mediocrely above average.
99. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Can't think of anything.
100. What is the meaning of life?
My answer doesn't have a conclusion yet.
Lost like 8 followers.
izrail: :| Stilll have me, man. Still have me.
Reblog if you're the retarded friend.
intangiblesolidus: DID SOMEONE SAY I WAS ATTRACTIVE?!
intangiblesolidus: rokshocka replied to your post: DID SOMEONE SAY I WAS ATTRACTIVE?! this face. the best. I’m in tears! I try really hard, Cody. :P Also, people I don’t know keep on reblogging this and it’s creepy. /goes to reblog
After running to your bed before the ghosts catch...
I AM NOW SAFE FOR LIFE. http://thatfunnyblog.tumblr.com/ And then this shit happens: GOOD LUCK, COMRADE.
Scrolling past Dr. Who spoilers like a demoted...
I don’t know why I can’t just unfollow. Alas.
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka disappointed me.
First episode was great. And then everything else was… Sure, the murder of Ayumu flashbacks are great, and so are his feelings about it, but the climax of that plot section was pretty cheesy. And oh man, the fanservice. Shit, man. :/ I don’t even watch anime anymore and this just… Ergh. It was probably a mistake watching harems when I hate the shit out of them.
It took ne a good half hour just to put on pants.
I was checking tumblr at the same time, halright? Hokay.
I really don't get me.
Why I choose to read horror tvtropes articles (which should be known as their incredibly personal descriptions of scares) when it is night is beyond me. I am expecting something to jump at me. Please don’t listen to me.
So my mom and I notice that when I hate people,...
And usually this only happens with famous people. So I guess I’m jealous of a 5-years-old Shirley Temple. Prime choice, Brain.
Man, Foster the People's vocalist goes freaking...
Not screaming!crazy, but… varieties!crazy. He sure loves his higher notes.
intangiblesolidus: My brother is angry at me because I want to spend Christmas Eve watching Fringe instead of drinking with him and his mates. YA SHOULDN’T HAVE GOT ME INTO IT, BUDDY! This is why I put you as my next of kin in case I go comma. [Fringe is good, okay?]
I didn't know Simon wouldn't stick around. ;-;
Oh, well. I suppose this is a sign that I am truly in love with this series as I stuck around despite of my favorite character’s departure. Like Red vs. Blue, yes. When Alpha left, man, I was sad as shit. But I got back up like a typical rock-pop song nowadays. Not like Dr. Who, where when Rory left, I just packed my things and hauled ass to nowhere. (I mean, I like Eleventh but Amy...
Tumblr app is so shitty. .-. No, legit; I’m surprised.
So laser-robot-sharks liked six of my stuff at one...
doing ass-kissing right. But seriously though, I’m flattered. It’s nice. Thanks.
mishaargh said: mmhmm suuuuuure :P Thank you for understanding, ma’am. You’re my best friend. We can skip over unicorns and rainbow hurdles and stuff.
Reblog or your mom will die in 928 seconds.
poetrysings: fashionaffection: just in case Fucking hate these. But I cannot not reblog. Try me, bitch. Wait—
mishaargh said: stop following porn blogs then :P Young lady, I do not tolerate this kind of behav—It’s not a porn blog, though. It’s just that socially unacceptable art somehow always equals to penises in places you never thought they will be at. It just so happens.